Bigleaf Networks provides a cloud based SD-WAN with a different approach. Their SD-WAN router creates tunnels to their cloud infrastructure. The offer “Same-IP-Failover” so that even if one ISP circuit fails, your IP remains the same. They issue IPs that are issues via Core Clusters, that acts as a gateway to the customer’s VPN tunnels. This is the core of their SD-WAN offering. Bigleaf does not support hybrid networks, so if you need an MPLS or PTP to be included in your SD-WAN, this is not the right solution for you. But for a 100% internet based WAN, Bigleaf has an interesting offering.
- Take a Virtual Test Drive of SD-WAN Management Platforms — No License Required
- Viptela Cisco Integration Update
- Legal Tip: Avoid Auto-Renewal of Managed Service Contracts With This Language
- What is the average price for an SD-WAN service? Here’s some data that will help
- How to Negotiate Better Carrier Contracts for SD-WAN, MPLS, and Other Managed Network Services