- Take-Two Interactive’s network performance was slow, inconsistent and unpredictable for large file transfers.
- File transfers were taking as long as 24 hours to complete.
- Outdated network caused worker inefficiencies, collaborative obstacles and project strategy/benchmarking challenges.
- Take-Two needed help in selecting the right network provider, among the several options available.
- With the help of SD-WAN-Experts, Take-Two successfully upgraded to a unified network architecture for its 36+ worldwide office locations
- Network is faster, reliable and operates without delay.
- File transfers take just minutes to complete.
- Take-Two can now accurately construct project plans, ensuring more timely deliverables and managing management expectations.
- Take-Two continues to work with SD-WAN-Experts on a regular basis for the implementation of WAN optimization and telecom vendor negotiation and management for its global customer support call center.
Contact SD-WAN-Experts to learn how they can improve your network performance.
Learn more about Take-Two Interactive, Inc. and Rockstar Games
Images copyright of Rockstar Games