Fatpipe claims to be the inventor of SD-WAN, but that depends on how you define SD-WAN. They have been best known for their internet bonding and load balancing technology. Their FatPipe Orchestrator controls and manages your Wide Area Network. We do not have personal experience with their SD-WAN platform.
- Take a Virtual Test Drive of SD-WAN Management Platforms — No License Required
- Viptela Cisco Integration Update
- Legal Tip: Avoid Auto-Renewal of Managed Service Contracts With This Language
- What is the average price for an SD-WAN service? Here’s some data that will help
- How to Negotiate Better Carrier Contracts for SD-WAN, MPLS, and Other Managed Network Services