Juniper Networks is one of the major router and switch supplier to carriers worldwide. As routing and switching migrates to NFV, Juniper offers an SD-WAN product, called Contrail Networking. Carriers can use Contrail to manage their own network and those of their customers using an open architecture that interoperates with a wide range of hypervisors.
- Take a Virtual Test Drive of SD-WAN Management Platforms — No License Required
- Viptela Cisco Integration Update
- Legal Tip: Avoid Auto-Renewal of Managed Service Contracts With This Language
- What is the average price for an SD-WAN service? Here’s some data that will help
- How to Negotiate Better Carrier Contracts for SD-WAN, MPLS, and Other Managed Network Services