SD-WAN Sourcing & MPLS Sourcing Service
Quickly identify the best vendors to meet your WAN technology needs–anywhere in the world. We identify all your options and lay out the pros and cons, so you can make the best decision possible. Every WAN sourcing engagement includes the following steps:
- Review network requirements – We begin by reviewing your network requirements to ensure you’ve considered the full range of options, including potentially less expensive multi-vendor solutions.
- Agree upon a scale for ranking vendors – Working closely with your team, we rank your priorities for evaluating vendors.
- Identify suitable suppliers –We work with all the mainstream providers, as well as with niche vendors specializing by application and geography.
- Solicit pricing data – We’ll request pricing information from suitable suppliers. For larger implementations, we’ll help develop a Request For Quotation (RFQ), set up vendor meetings, and manage the evaluation process.
- Compile and analyze data – We analyze the data ensuring an apples-to-apples comparison and create a grid comparing vendor submissions for easy analysis. Our proprietary benchmark-pricing database gives us the ability to cost and model different designs from the same and different providers.
- Highlight pros and cons of the most attractive solutions – We then identify the strengths and weaknesses of the offerings most likely to meet your requirements.
- Rank vendor solutions – With our analysis complete, we rank the submitted vendor offerings based on your business requirements.
- Summarize findings and recommendations — The outcome is a report customized to your specific needs, detailing our insights and our suggested action plan.
- Advisement meeting – We meet with you, walk through the various options, and help determine the best solution.
- Facilitate contracting process – Once a solution is identified, we negotiate the best final pricing possible from the vendors. We have helped develop contracts for dozens of customers and bring that experience to every engagement. You get a deal that includes the right language, terms, and conditions to protect your interests.
Get what you need, not just what providers promise
SD-WAN-Experts has network architects and engineers that have worked for the largest carriers in the world, including AT&T, Verizon, BT and Orange. Whether your network uses Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Nortel or other hardware, we can provide you with the expertise you require, anywhere in the world. Our background in MPLS, Internet service selection, SD-WAN analysis, WAN optimization controllers and voice systems provide us a unique position to determine the right products and solutions for the job.