SD-WAN Experts specializes in SD-WAN hybrid networks. We bring a single point of contact for all of your sourcing requirements. Our background into MPLS, Internet service selection, SD-WAN analysis, WAN optimization controllers and voice systems provide us a unique position to determine the right products and solutions for the job.
As an independent expert, SD-WAN Experts are your trusted source of information. We work with all technology vendors and can consider the full range of options, including potentially less expensive multi-vendor solutions. As such, we can save you time and money.
By understanding the full range of WAN options and technologies, SD-WAN Experts can ensure that you receive an apples-to-apples comparison even when comparing different technologies. We ensure that you receive the best match of your requirements. We analyze all of the alternatives and lay out the pros and cons, so you can make the best decision possible.
Facilitating our analysis is a set of unique, custom developed tools. Our benchmark pricing database gives us the ability to cost and model different designs from the same and different providers. We are not only knowledgeable about the mainstream providers, but also the niche vendors specializing by application and geography. The result is a faster, easier identification of the best vendors. You get what you need – not just what providers promise.
Every sourcing engagement involves the following deliverables:
- Review pre-defined network requirements – We begin by gaining a thorough understanding of your network requirements.
- Develop and agree upon ranking scale for vendor evaluation – By working closely with your team, we then rank your priorities for evaluating vendors.
- Identify suitable suppliers – We can then recommend vendors most likely to meet your organization’s requirements. For larger implementations, we’ll help develop a Request For Quotation (RFQ), set up vendor meetings, and manage the evaluation process.
- Solicit pricing data – We’ll request pricing information from the suitable suppliers and using our pricing database to help develop baselines and alternative designs.
- Compile and analyze data – As we receive the bids, we analyze the data ensuring an apples-to-apples comparison and create a grid comparing vendor submissions for easy analysis.
- Highlight pros and cons of most attractive solutions – We then identify the strengths and weaknesses of the offerings most likely to meet your requirements.
- Rank vendor solutions – With our analysis complete, we can rank the submitted vendor offerings based on your business requirements.
- Summarize findings and recommendations — The outcome is a report customized to your specific needs, detailing our insights and suggested action plan.
- Advisement meeting – We then meet with you, walk through the various options, and help determine the best
- Facilitate contracting process – Once a solution is identified, we negotiate the best final pricing possible from the vendors. We have helped develop contracts for dozens of customers and bring that experience to every engagement. You get a deal that includes the right language and terms and conditions to protect your interests.