Cloudgenix positions its SD-WAN solution as an application driven fabric that runs as a VM or in the cloud. They claim that you can manage your network without networking or understanding routing protocols, solving the problem of networking for non-networking professionals. Instead of routing protocols, the Cloudgenix Sd-WAN manages flow forwarding policies. This is quite different from a router. Decisions are made based on how a link will deliver an application based on policy generated SLAs. Application fingerprints are determined by session flows instead of DPI. Cloudgenix has an interesting approach that might be of interest to companies without the network admin skills that many other solutions require.
- Take a Virtual Test Drive of SD-WAN Management Platforms — No License Required
- Viptela Cisco Integration Update
- Legal Tip: Avoid Auto-Renewal of Managed Service Contracts With This Language
- What is the average price for an SD-WAN service? Here’s some data that will help
- How to Negotiate Better Carrier Contracts for SD-WAN, MPLS, and Other Managed Network Services