SD-WAN Experts will implement your WAN, allowing IT to focus on operations. The result is a faster, smoother implementation. Every implementation engagement involves the following deliverables:
- Manage the infrastructure installation – For new circuits, our project managers take over interfacing with the local carriers and handle the installation of all local loops. We communicate with site contacts and make the necessary arrangements.
- Schedule cable installation – We engage with the cable installers to wire the location and manage extensions of demarcation points as appropriate.
- Handle equipment logistics – With the infrastructure in place, our project managers schedule and oversee equipment reception. We work with the vendors to schedule equipment delivery and ensure receipt at the location. We then follow up to ensure timely installation of the equipment by contractually agreed-to responsible parties.
- Securely on-board devices – As we deploy the new hardware, we bring them on board in a secure and safe manner to protect your infrastructure.
- Arrange and coordinate testing – With the equipment installed, we arrange for system testing. We ensure that all products work properly and that the entire design works according to specification.
- Coordinate cut-over – We have the technical expertise to assure a smooth transition, site-by-site. Once the deployment is tested, verified, and approved, we arrange a cut-over time with your operations team. We then work closely with your staff to ensure a smooth transition to your new WAN.
- Management – For SD-WAN clients, our network staff will manage your network , or co-manage it with your network staff.